Essential Spa Information
- It is your responsibility to be on time for your treatment, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before your treatment.
- If you are late for an appointment then you will lose this time. If you are too late for your treatment and it cannot be completed then you may not receive the treatment.
- You will be required to fill out a compulsory health questionnaire before your treatment.
- Swimwear or underwear should be worn for your treatments underneath your robes.
- If you have any health conditions or are pregnant, it is your responsibility to check with the spa with a medical professional that you can receive spa treatments.
- If you miss your treatment and have not informed us within 24hours prior to your allocated treatment time, you may not receive any refund for this.
At many of our venues the dress code for the spa is casual with gym wear being acceptable attire, but please double check with our sales agents at the time of booking for your specific venue. The hotel and restaurant will also differ to the spa so again, it is your responsibility to check with our agents.
Slippers & Robes will be provided on arrival at that Spa.
Swimwear – It is advised to take two sets of swim wear on your spa day or spa break; one for wet use by the pool and another for dry use for your treatments or in the spa café. (Please check with our agents that robes are allowed to worn in public areas in your venue.)
Towels – For Day Spa guests, towels will be provided on arrival at the spa. Spa break residents will also find towels in their rooms.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the hotel. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we or the supplier in question are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the break of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the hotel or other service. Neither we nor the supplier will have any further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- Please respect those around you and keep noise to a minimum.
- Please avoid using mobiles throughout the spa.